Newhall School Covid-19 Guidelines
Thursday and Saturday
1. Parking on school site adjacent to pool building only, please use designated parking bays.
2. Prior to entering the pool building you must put on your mask This must be worn until you enter the pool area.
3. Entry and exit to pool building will be via pool entrance following social distance guidelines.
4.Sanitize hands on entry to pool building
5. Each class will be allocated a changing room. A maximum of 5 parents with babies at any one time (please be patient and wait your turn) Parents should arrive and leave pool ready changing is for your child only and must be swift. No showers allowed and masks must be worn at all times.
6. Prior to first session you must give your instructor your signed covid document.
7.All Parent should arrive swim ready (children where possible) we are unable to provide any buoyancy aids so please ensure your child has their own.
8. Enter the pool via the door closest to your changing room, this will also be your exit from the pool to avoid any cross contamination with another class bubble.
9. Only one parent per child allowed in pool building with child.
10. No spectators allowed in any part of the pool building.
11. Instructors are now teaching from poolside.
12. After your lesson please exit the same door you entered.
13. Adhere to changing room guidelines.
14. During these times your cooperation is essential for Sutton Dolphins to be able to offer swimming lessons safely in there current times.
Latest News and Updates
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Please submit your details if you would like to receive our newsletter and regular email updates.